Guidance on creating a password
The password requirements for hyvr may be a little different from what you're used to. To ensure you have a secure and memorable password, please use the following guidance:
- More than 7 characters
- Passwords with uncommon words or phrases (e.g. ‘I heart root beer‘)
- Passwords with a series of unconnected words, numbers or characters (e.g. ‘GreensandwichCar121‘)
- Use a combination of spaces, numbers, special characters and upper or lower case letters to help to strengthen your password.
No thank you:
- Common passwords (e.g. ‘P@55w0rd!‘)
- Passwords with common words, phrases, numbers or dates (e.g. ‘Bristol19‘)
- Passwords with repeated segments (e.g. ‘abcabcabc‘)
Use the ‘strength indicator’ to guide you.